T.C BOXES under certain restrictions may be closed to the public for all retail activities, however we would still able to offer a "click&collect" service during this time.
Click & Collect Conditions:
- If you wish to collect your items it MUST be for an essential work purpose, you can not pick up an item for recreational or non essential purposes.
- All orders must be placed and paid for prior to collection and a specified time must be agreed upon.
- Persons collecting items must remain in there vehicle at all times, T.C BOXES Employees will load the vehicle (please make sure this is possible before arriving).
- You will then be instructed to secure your items.
- You can choose to have the items packaged or unpackaged for collection.
Victorian and Interstate Freight Orders:
- We would still be able to offer a freight service during restrictions.
- There is little to no impact on freight time-frames nationwide.
- If you wish to have an item freighted that you were planning on picking up please contact us to arrange freight.
T.C BOXES has developed a COVID Safe Plan which details the steps we have taken to deliver a safe and hygienic workplace. Current implementations include:
- All employees would be required to wear face coverings at all times.
- Customers/Contractors and any other person entering our premise would also be required to wear a face covering at all times whilst on site.
- No more than one person in a 2m2 area.
- Hand sanitiser readily available on entry.
- Regular cleaning of common areas.
- Record of person/s on site on each day